If you have any educational materials (assignments or case data) or training resources you would like to share on this website please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section IX is open to professionals, graduate students, and undergraduates interested in practice and research in psychological assessment. Membership comes with digital access to the journal, Assessment. For an additional $10, members can opt to receive paper issues instead.
BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
To become a member or renew your membership, please (1) complete our brief membership questionnaire, (2) pay membership dues via PayPal (or check) below, (3) consider following us on Twitter, and (4) consider joining our Listserv. Memberships are tax deductible and based on calendar year (January to December). However, you can join or renew your membership at any time of the year.
(1) Membership Questionnaire
Please click here to complete our brief membership questionnaire.
(2) Membership Dues
Payments may be made using PayPal or checks. To pay via PayPal, please select the appropriate membership level below.
- Standard Membership with print subscription to Assessment ($45.00)
- Two years of Standard Membership with print subscription to Assessment ($80.00)
- Standard Membership with online subscription to Assessment ($35.00)
- Two years of Standard Membership with online subscription to Assessment ($60.00)
- Student Membership with print subscription to Assessment ($30.00)
- Student Membership with online subscription to Assessment ($20.00)
- Donate: All donations received March 18th through April 1st, 2021 will be donated to the B. Riley Sober House in memory of Rose Ben-Porath.
- Checks can be made payable to American Psychological Association Division 12, Section 9 and mailed to:
- Emily Gottfried, Ph.D., Treasurer – Section IX
- Medical University of South Carolina
- 29-C Leinbach Drive, Charleston, SC, 29407
- Please complete and mail a copy of the membership questionnaire with your payment.
(3) Follow us on Twitter
If you have a Twitter account, please follow us @APAD12_S9_ASMNT
(4) Join the Section IX Listserv
LISTSERV PURPOSE AND ACCESS
The purpose of the Section IX listserv is to facilitate communication among professionals and researchers interested in psychological assessment. This is a closed discussion forum, available only to members of Division 12 Section 9. The listserv functions as the primary means by which messages from the Board are delivered to the membership.
LISTSERV USAGE RULES
The resources (hardware, software, and technical assistance) for this effort are provided without charge by the American Psychological Association as a public service. Do not use this forum for any communication that could be construed in any way as support for or opposition to any candidate for a federal, state or local public office. The Federal law providing for the American Psychological Association’s tax exempt status absolutely forbids the use of APA resources or facilities, including this forum, in any way that would even appear to support or oppose such a political candidate.
In addition to these rules, various standards have emerged within the *culture* of electronic list forums. These standards do NOT mean requirements, however. By following these standards and rules, you will contribute to a climate of trust and collegiality that encourages a friendly, informed and, yet spontaneous discourse.
Standard 1: Please sign each of your messages, including your Email address. This enables us to be able to communicate with you in response to your message. Most Email software includes a signature option that automatically generates this information and any other you wish.
Standard 2: Please keep your messages constructive, courteous, and brief.
Standard 3: Please adhere to HIPAA regulations and refrain from disclosing personal or identifying information when discussing or referring to actual assessment clients.
Standard 4: If your Email software program includes and you utilize an option that repeats the message to which you are responding, please, please do not repeat any part of the message that is not essential. This will save considerable space (bandwidth) for everyone who receives your message.
Standard 5: Please be supportive of fellow Forum members and show mutual respect.
©2009-2018 American Psychological Association Division 12 [Society of Clinical Psychology] Section IX [Assessment Psychology]. All Rights Reserved.